Need to remember this ):
Need to remember this ):
I made cauliflower pizza! My crust did not get as crispy but that was entirely my fault!
One piece of this pizza came out to 85 calories for me! It had nine gms of protein before the toppings so definitely good :D Heres the link to the recipe: http://www.damyhealth.com/2011/03/the-secret-life-of-cauliflower/
Gluten Free Asian Cobb Salad Recipe. Click HERE for the recipe.
The Most Difficult Of All Dinner Guests - And How To Accommodate Them (Via The Kitchn)
5 Meals to Feed Nearly Anyone
• 1 Mushroom Risotto with Caramelized Onions - Vegan, gluten-free, full of flavor.
• 2 Braised Coconut Spinach and Chickpeas with Lemon - A deeply delicious stew, vibrant and colorful
• 3 Soba Noodle Salad with Bok Choy - Make sure to use gluten-free soba noodles in this fresh soba dish.
• 4 Very Simple Dal Palak - Garnish with cilantro and serve with brown rice for a rich, warming meal.
• 5 Curried Coconut Carrot Soup - An amazingly delicious soup, filling from the coconut milk.
Throw together a good green salad and some brown rice as a side dish, and then on to dessert…
5 Desserts Nearly Anyone Can Love
• 1 Vegan/Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Icing - It’s hard to make baked good that’s both vegan and gluten-free, but this one will please anyone.
• 2 Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Smoked Sesame Seeds - Sweet and creamy pudding.
• 3 Spring Dessert Recipe: Strawberry and Honey Sorbet - Pretty and bright. Also try these sweet wine slushies!
• 4 One-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream - The one and only banana ice cream! Dress it up with some melted chocolate.
• 5 Thai Mango with Coconut Sticky Rice - A delicious sweet dish of creamy coconut rice and sliced mango.
My mom is allergic to eggs, lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant. She’s visiting in a week, so I might use a couple of these recipes!
Yep. I’m allergic to eggs, gluten, and nuts :p
oh dear lord
can I have* this backpack!?
How different body types react to weight gain in different ways.
(Many people aren’t one body type only but fall somewhere in between different body types. Body types are “clichés” but they can help you understand “what you’re working with” when it comes to your body.)
Body type questionnaire to determine your body type: www.liverdoctor.com/index.php?page=body-type
most people that are ugly in their teens get hot as they get older
my entire life is banking on me being one of them