Photo a Day.
Day 27: Something You Ate
A Black Bean Brownie.
A Brownie made with Black Beans.
And Only 45 Calories a Serving.
Black Bean Brownies
1 Can Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
3 TBSPs Vegetable Oil
1/4 Cup Cocoa
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 Pinch Salt
1 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Blend in blender, Scrape sides as needed. Pour in Lightly Greased 8x8 Pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 Minutes.
PS Try Not to Eat the Whole Pan.
[You’re Gonna Wanna]
Posts tagged chocolate.
Mini (Clean!) Chocolate Souffles:
- Olive oil non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wheat flour
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 6 tbsp honey, divided
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray the bottom of four sinle serving ramekins.
- In a heavy saucepan combine the cocoa and flour. Add milk and 3 tbsp of honey and whisk smooth.
- Cook, stirring, over low-medium heat until thick, approximately 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a small mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining honey and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/4 cup of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture to lighten; then gently fold in remaining whites. Divide mixture evenly into the prepared ramekins. Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, or until puffy and set. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving:
Calories: 140, Total Fats: 1g, Sodium: 37mg, Total Carbs: 33g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Suagr: 28g, Protein 4g